Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Setting Aside Business to Speak from the Heart...


It’s a fact! The holiday season has officially begun. But before we get lost in the hectic pace of the season, the Molloy team is taking a moment to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. Setting aside business to speak from the heart can be difficult, especially in a season that has us all so tangled up in the chaos of commerce, but during times like this more than ever, communication is key in order to make the most of the holidays, regarding both your personal and business life.

So spread a little holiday cheer by going out of your way to wish happy holidays not just your family and friends, but all of your coworkers and employees. Don’t be afraid to go out of your way to spread holiday cheer to your customers as well. Genuine blessings of holiday cheer don’t just make you feel good, but help to build greater trust with those you serve. Be sure to spread that same cheer to the retail workers diligently giving up time with their families to make sure that you have the chance to do your Black Friday shopping. In return, they will feel more inclined to make your shopping experience a pleasant one just as you do with your own customers.

Remember that if commerce is the engine that makes the world go round, then communication is surely the lubricant that makes all its components work together smoothly. At times, the most powerful way to use communication in business is put our sales training aside to simply wish someone good fortune, knowing that it will brighten their day. In a world torn by poverty, war, corruption, and mistrust, sometimes learning how to simply be human to each other is the best takeaway from any customer service training that we could receive. On that note, we at Molloy BDG would like to share a little Thanksgiving cheer with you this holiday season and hope that the genuine gratitude expressed follows you throughout your day!


We leave you with the holiday thoughts and wishes of the Molloy team!


“I am thankful for all the great people… family… friends… co-workers… teammates… and clients in my life. I’m thankful for living in a place where my ideas are able to grow. And, I am thankful that I’m where I’m at in my life… as it’s the perfect place to be.”
Dan Molloy, President/CEO


"Gratitude is important to me, not just on Thanksgiving, but every day! I am so grateful for the job I love so much and the wonderful people I work with daily. Together we experience the joy of making a difference and helping our clients. I am so grateful for being part of our team."
Linda Smith, VP Sales


“I am thankful for the relationships that we have with each other inside the company and with our clients. I am thankful for those who really want to engage as partners in generating extraordinary results together. I am grateful for the trust and mutual respect evidenced in the ongoing, open & honest communications that support our shared commitments to grow their businesses by empowering their most important resources: their people."
Mel Auston, VP/Director of Training


"I am thankful for having such a professional and responsive group of peers to work with. When a challenge presents itself it is conquered without hesitation."
Nick Reale, IT Team Leader


"I am thankful for those who support my thoughts, ideas, and dreams with the same diligence that I support them. Without a positive support system and good communication - both in personal and business matters - everyone would get a little lost at one point or another. Fortunately, I am surrounded with support and that makes me incredibly grateful."
James Rosado, SEO/Social Media Coordinator



"I am thankful for the wonderful clients I get to work with every day; those who invite me into their companies with trust, openness and enthusiasm. They allow each one of us at Molloy BDG to be a part of their success and – for me – this turns “work” into fun." 
Shelly Reale, Marketing Team Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment